Sunday, April 6, 2008

10 Thoughts

My friend Janice has a posting on her blog of the 10 thoughts I am having and asked her friends to do the same (www.gopuddlejumping.blogspot.com). So here we go.
1) Why does the sun come out after you have changed from sunny day plans to rainy day plans?
2) Why do salads and wine at restaurants always taste better than at home?
3) Nic is "talking" to me right now and it's one of the coolest things I've ever heard.
4) The most amazing experience I have had in my life is giving birth to my son and I hope everyone out there who wants to one day have a child will because there is nothing like it.
5) I used to think blogging was hoakie (for lack of a better word), but I really like it now.
6) Getting a pedicure on a blah day really lightens your mood.
7) I received a t-shirt in the mail the other day wrapped like a deli sandwich and now I want to send them to all my friends.
8) I can have fun for hours making faces at Nic.
9) Ted tried to use Nic as bait for young women at the mall, but the average age of the women he attracted was 50.
10) I will try to remember every time something pisses me off or gets me down that I have a wonderful life filled with wonderful people. Chances are that if you are reading this, you are one of those wonderful people, so thanks!

No comments: