Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another Picture

Not much to report on the motherhood end, but had to post this cute picture! Pam, a long time family friend, gave Nicolas this outfit. It goes with the bear feet jumper in one of the older pictures.
I was going through some of his clothes yesterday and realized that he has not worn a lot of his cute clothes. Other mom's told me this would happen so it wasn't too surprising, but some of the things were so cute. And the shoes! Cute little shoes in 0-6 month sizes. So far I have not found much need for shoes on this child, but I want him to wear his cute little shoes. So yesterday I dressed him in as many new items as I could - 2 different shoes (race cars and giraffes), a bear bib, a baseball hat..... The best thing was that he didn't seem to mind, just laid there and played with the clothes and looked at his shoes. Janice - we may have a future shopper on our hands.
Thanks to our family and friends, Nic will have lots to wear for the next 6+ months and then he has lots of hand-me-downs from his cousins.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Oh yeah, he's got style! And what a range- from the business casual to the sporty daywear. It all looks good on him! I'm waiting for the fuzzy brown bear suit... few could pull it off... it may be a tough one. Plus shoes aren't for walking in, they are for looking good!! Put 'em on!

"I'm Rachel" said...

What a cutie! I love looking at new Nic photos!