Thursday, March 13, 2008

After Picture

The other day I was giving Nicolas a bath in my bikini as I was having Ted take some bath pictures and didn't want "naked mommy" to be part of them. Then I thought, well I took 6 months worth of belly pictures, I should take an "after" picture. I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I think I can comfortably go to the pool this summer in my bikini. I am NOT going to post this picture. Mainly because I may one day become the mayor of a small town and don't want the picture to surface and cause uproar amoungst the conservative townspeople. Instead I will post another Nic picture - much cuter anyway.

I think Ted wants a correction to the last posting about the vacuum. He said he didn't actually intend to give me a vacuum for my birthday. He was just joking and knows how inappropriate it is to give your wife a vacuum for her birthday. So don't think ill of him:)

2 comments:

Janice said...

look at him holding his head up!! go nic! and he has an adorable butt- i love that you can say that about babies :)

"I'm Rachel" said...

Tell Ted that I would happily take a dyson for my birthday. He doesn't have to worry that anyone would think ill of him -- at least I wouldn't! In fact, if he could plant that idea with Mike, I'd appreciate it! :)