Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Seriously Lacking in Posts

Wow, I have been very neglectful of my blog. I bet my friends have stopped checking because they assume there will be nothing new. And really it's not that there isn't anything new, we have just been so busy. But here is the update.
Nic still walking everywhere! Sometimes he resorts back to crawling but only for a minute. So my time at home often consists of simply chasing him around.
He has 6 teeth and I caught the beginning of a new one yesterday as his mouth was wide open screaming at the doctor's office. Yep, back to the doctor. He had a temperature of 103 yesterday when we got home and straight to the doctor we went. She isn't sure exactly what it is but it's not an ear infection and its not strep, just some virus that must run it's course. So it has been doing that for the past 2 nights and little sleep has been had by Mom or Nic.
Despite the fever he remains as charming and handsome as always!
As I always promise, more later when I have time.
Here is a cute Halloween picture. As you can see, Nic is afraid of dogs:)

1 comment:

Janice said...

Aw he had a fever... poor thing, I just thought he was grumpy.
And did you mean he isn't afraid of dogs? I don't think he has any fear- not of dogs, or the big kinds running him down, or giant pickels!