Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm Addicted

Hello, my name is Dana and I am addicted to F*aceb*ook. I have neglected to post or look at my friends posting for almost a week because I am interested to see what is going on with my face*boo*k page. The good thing is that I have "reconnected" with many high school friends.

It's really fun, but highly addictive. I haven't posted a bunch of pictures or a ton of information as I still want to keep some things private (like the pictures on post on this site - right). But I got into it out of curiosity and after hearing about the things some people put on their pages. Then I started getting friend requests and started finding old friends and then started finding out my friends had pages. And well, now I am hooked. A friend "threw a cow" at me and I am still trying to figure out what that means.

So I will keep this page for Nic and try not to post too much on the other. Here is a picture of Nic in his new shirt from Grandma. I took a totally cute one of him post bath, but no nudie pictures here (he may become a Senator or the Pre*sident one day.

2 comments:

"I'm Rachel" said...

I love stalking on Facebook! :)

Janice said...

he is so grownup!!
yup, threw a cow at ya. waiting till a fish comes back at me.