Monday, June 23, 2008

Lounging by the Pool

Nic got a new swimming pool last week. It's about 3ft x 5ft and just big enough for the whole family to fit in. We do have a neighborhood pool, but going down there with a baby requires too much of a commitment. Nic loves to sit and splash in the water and chase his water toys, but his attention span is still too short for a public pool. Besides, if I went to a neighborhood or public pool we would have to deal with other bathers and I'm just not up for that yet. Maybe once he is walking, but not now. So anyway, we blew up the pool and spent a little time splashing around. Nic dunked his face in the water and got over that initial startle of being submerged. Much fun for all. To the right is the picture Ted took. I think Nic is saying "please Dad, I'm naked".

4 comments:

Janice said...

Oh I was so excited for the pic...
You can come to my pool. No people, Nic would have the whole thing to himself. Or Brayden can come and they can bable together.

vonbad said...

My lovely computer was having issues with the picture, we will try again.

Janice said...

ohhhh he does have some kind of look there... i can't decide what i think he is saying... maybe he's "mad" at the paparazzi for finding him at the pool.

tedology said...

i like the picture. I figure it will be for some money when we retire (and he is successful)