Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Agony of De-Feet

Pedicures have been that fun, little woman indulgence that I developed several years ago. What could be better than having an hour to have your feet rubbed and scrubbed; to have your toenails polished so much better than you ever could on your own? Pedicures are good for that and they are time to spend with my friend Janice. To talk about the week, the baby, work, whatever. Now they are a necessity that health insurance should cover. But, since mine doesn't pay for more than one ultrasound, I don't forsee that happening.
Unable to reach my toes without getting breathless my monthly trip to the nail salon is a must. Sure I could go without and leave my toenails nude all summer.........who am I kidding, no I couldn't!
Since it's after Labor Day, I think I need a nice burgundy!

1 comment:

Janice said...

When are we going? My toes are a disaster, and I really need the happy, pretty feeling nice red toes bring!!