Monday, September 24, 2007

Week 28

So I am a little late in posting a week 28 picture (as well as the new haircut for those of you far away). I am now at week 31. The thought for weeks 28-31 is FATIGUE. All the new moms I talk to just nod their heads. It's amazingly tiring is it to create a new person. I am still working out 4 or so days a week. I figure I am going to be tired either way, I might as well try to stay in shape, so at least keep some kind of shape.
Thor continues to be very entertaining. He doesn't so much kick as he rolls over and wiggles with the strategically placed kick that makes me jump half out of my seat.
The next couple weeks will be about preparing. My friend Rebekah has been so kind as to throw me a baby shower this coming weekend and Erin, Andi, and Janice at the Y are hosting one at the end of October. In addition to getting the necessities for Thor it's also really nice to have a party thrown for me. At my age people don't usually throw you birthday parties and prior to this our wedding was the biggest shindig where I was the guest of honor (along with Ted, of course - didn't forget you honey!).
Speaking of which, Ted thinks I am ... hyper-preparing, let's say. And maybe I am. I just like to know that I have taken care of the little things before all the excitement begins.

3 comments:

Janice said...

You forgot to add that Thor is a huge fan of hiding... as in any time Janice trys to see/feel Thor move he hides, completely still, until she looks away. I swear I can hear him giggling!

vonbad said...

He kicked for Ted today. We will have to see how he reacts to you after he arrives.

Traci said...

Tell Ted that you are not hyper-preparing. He will be a bit freaked out when Thor arrives, he will thank you for all that you have done preparing for the little guy to arrive. :o)