Tuesday, January 22, 2008

7 Weeks

Today Nic is 7 weeks! I think we are reaching a milestone as he is going 4 hours between feedings at night and he is eating 6 ounces at a time. Maybe this isn't exciting for everyone, but it is for me because it means I can get 3 whole hours of sleep at a time. Nic is eating all formula now as the boobies weren't working for him. The good news is, I can drink all the caffiene I want - hoo hoo Starbucks triple espresso here I come. I used to think it was silly for women to feel bad about not being able to nurse, but now I know. Luckily formula has come a long way and he is eating well.
I have also discovered one of my all time favorite baby products - the Bouncy Seat! This is a must have for all babies. Check out Nic to the right in his seat, sacked out without a care in the world. This seat goes into the exercise room so he can watch me workout; into the bathroom for shower time; on to the living room table for just about everything else. It's like a barcalounger for babies.

3 comments:

Janice said...

he looks so comfortable, i want to find one in my size!

Traci said...

It looks like he has little drink holders on each side of the barcalounger in the photo. I agree with Janice - I need one in my size.

"I'm Rachel" said...

Does it vibrate? I had my babies before the vibrating bouncy chair came out...... Too bad for me. And I have to agree.... I'd buy a vibrating bouncy chair in my size. Someone should corner the market on that!