Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Merry Von Badinski Christmas!


Oh my, Santa was good to Nicolas!
Christmas is all about playing with your new toy train while wearing your spaceman jammies!

One of my clients, who has a one year old son, asked me how I deal with all the toys. I just told her to look down and watch where you step. I remember prior to Nic's birth thinking that there was no way I was going to let me house become a big, primary-colored, mess of toys. But now, like all the other "I'll nevers", I find my living room littered with trucks, and ducks, and books of all sizes. When I was single and living alone in my own house, I had everything very neat, clean, and organized. Now it's a mess even when it's clean. I have found that the more love in my house the messier it gets, so I just try to manage the choas the best I can. I don't see it getting tidier any time soon.

Like a good Mom, I got Nic a pack of big boy pants (underwear) for Christmas. I know, no socks?

The best part was that he liked them so much he put all 5 pairs on at once.

No comments: