Thursday, October 16, 2008

Big Smile

If you have been following this blog you know that Nic never smiles for the camera. Today that changed. Mr. Smileypants was wide open and grinning for the camera.

Maybe it's because Nic got to go to the Salon today! I finally got my hair cut for the first time in 13 months. Now this isn't because I have just totally let myself go and had ridiculously long hair. No, if you read back to the Sept. 10th post (2007) you will see that I cut 10 inches off my hair for Locks of Love. Therefore, no need to cut it for 13 months.

So if you are looking to save money in this difficult economy and you haven't gotten yourself particularly attached to a hairstyle or your hair having any style for that matter, this could be a good way to save money.

It looked really cute when I left the salon. I should have had the stylist take a picture because that may be the last time it looks good until I get it cut again. If you don't know, I am completely hairstyling impaired (I should check to see if there is a medication for that). I have big and small round brushes, I have mousse and sprays, and stuff to make it shiny and stuff to make it fluffy, stuff to make it soft and stuff to make it curly....but what you get is a ponytail.

1 comment:

Janice said...

gasp! i don't believe it. he almost looks like he is testing it out "ok mom, is this what you want me to do?". i miss nic. can't wait to see him again.