Sunday, November 11, 2007

Home Stretch

Here I am on the home stretch. 37 weeks, full gestation, ready to come out any time. I looked at the picture and all I thought was - I really need some highlights. Maybe that will be a project for January.
The belly measures 36 3/4 inches, the doctor said he is dropping, and the "practice" contractions have started! So for all of you who are excited as we are to see this little guy in person, it won't be long.
There is a Thor pool at work for when he will actually arrive. I am going to ignore my friend Malfrieda who is betting on the week of December 10th.
Thank you to everyone who has given Thor all the necessities to start his life with us! It really means a lot to us.

4 comments:

Traci said...

Hey! You look great! I am sure you are ready for this part of your journey to be done and for the real fun to start. You and Ted are going to be great parents. How do I get in on this Thor pool?

david jones said...

HEY BOOG!!!
WOW! You are HUGE!
(I mean that in the best way)
This blog is a fun way to see the progression.
The room looks great, too. (Of course)
Dawn and I are so excited for you and Ted.

For the pool, I am guessing 2007. Let me know where I can pick up my winnings.

Love you.
David

Janice said...

That is a great picture- didn't Erin take it. She could have a new career!

vonbad said...

I will have to see if they will let you all into the pool. David, good job on guessing the 2007 but maybe narrow it down to 4th quarter of '07. The slots go from today through Dec. 20 in 6 hour increments throughout the day.