Thursday, January 29, 2009

In My Own Words

Hi my name is Nicolas, Nic if you like. And this blog is all about me (actually a lot of it is about my mom disguised as stuff about me).
Next week I will be 14 months. They count my age in months still (good thing they gave up on the weeks). Life is pretty cool so far. Here is what I have found out.
1) I don't like being sick, but sneezing is fun and when I am sick I get LOTS of attention.
2) I am really good at walking. I can even run now. Pretty soon I will beat my dad in races too.
3) I like carbs! Bread, waffles, bagels, crackers,etc. Not too fond of chicken or turkey, despite how many times Mom tries to give it to me.
4) I love TV. Nog*gin is the best, but I will watch just about anything. When the TV is on the rest of the world ceases to exist.
5) I like my dog. She lets me pull on her ears and tail and smack her in the nose. She also helps me eat my food. Anything I don't want I throw on the floor and she cleans it up.
6) My Mom is funny. She does funny dances for me and sings silly songs.
7) My Dad is the best to sleep on. Sundays are great for napping on the couch.
8) I have tons of toys but the "tupp*erware" cabinet is more fun.
9) I throw stuff when I get mad. Dad says I get that from Mom.
10) I love my carseat. It's a great place to take a nap.
11) I am a genius or at least that's what my mom tells me.
12) I'm happy I have all of my friends and family to help with my growing up process.
Nic

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hi Nic- Good post! Just wondering if you could video tape your mom being silly... trust me, you will want it when the naken nic photos come out in your teen years! You are getting cuter and cuter every month. And when you don't want that chicken just start chanting veggie- tar- ee- an.