Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Update

I just realized it's been 15 days since my last post, eek. Good news is that all is well and I am 5 weeks from my due date. Thor is getting bigger by the minute and still as active as ever. I start going to the doctor every week now. It's exciting and scary all at the same time... I am sure I have said that before, but it's very true.
My (Thor's) second shower is today with work folks. We are excited to see all the cute stuff come his way and for a fun and relaxing day. The last 3 weeks have been very hectic and stressful, more stress than a 36 week pregnant lady needs. I look forward to next week when my schedule opens up a bit and I begin the final stretches of my journey to motherhood.
New belly pictures coming this week!

1 comment:

Traci said...

So, what are you doing up at 4 AM blogging? The giraffe looks great! Can't wait to see more pics of the room. Hope the baby shower at work was fun and that Thor got lots of cool baby stuff.